|The New Yorker|
I won't finish that sentence... However I thought you should know more about that the adorable little cat from my last post. In the last week he has:
- tried to escape up the chimney
- disappeared under the floorboards
- hid in the washing machine
- hid behind the washing machine
- hid behind the fridge
- climbed the curtains
- knocked over the washing
- drank from the toilet
- drank from the washing up bowl
- drank in fact from anywhere apart from his three water bowls
- attempted to bring down the Christmas tree. Twice.
Looks so innocent. Still appears to have his 9 lives intact. Respect!