Sunday 30 October 2011

Everything and the kitchen sink


While we wait to sort out a new home I dream of kitchens. Kitchens with range cookers and white units and marble work surfaces. This is in fact my dream kitchen, although if I was being very picky I'd quite like some exposed brick work too.  I can't remember which blog I found this on but the original source is this Swedish Estate Agent which is a fantastic source of interiors inspiration.




The Boyfriend likes hyper modern glossy looking kitchens a bit like this one on The Age of Aquarius.  


The Boyfriend also has a thing about long stainless steel handles which I haven't seen anywhere and do not actually believe exist in anywhere other than his imagination.  Do you know different?

In the meantime I'm growing pragmatic about finding our new home.  It will happen when its ready I guess.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment