Tuesday 17 January 2012

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! Very belatedly, I admit. 

I hope 2012 has got off to a fantastic start for you and that you had a great Christmas break.


I've not been around much recently for various reasons but I am back and plan to post more on the blog - its my way of thinking about and remembering all the little things that are going on. 

I always start the new year in reflective mode and one of my favourite bloggers had a link to this guide which helped with my thinking so thought I'd share it in case anyone else finds it useful.

So why does this post start with a still from The Artist? Just because I loved it!  And that scene is euphoric. Very mesmeric.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too.

    Still to watch the Artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shaheen


    Checked out your blog too -lots of brilliant ideas. Especially as we have green fingered parents who bring us all the produce from our garden and are hoping to eat more healthy vegetarian food.

    Let me know what you make of The Artist.

    ReplyDelete